- Shoot the moving ball before it reaches its last column, the one with the brightest red top.
- List of views
0. First-person view
View from the eye of the character
1. Bullet Chaser view
View from close to the front of the simplex (bullet).
2. Target Chaser view
View from behind the target(ball).
3. Bird's-eye view
Orthogonal projection viewed from the sky. Can see the whole game field.
4. Character Chaser view
View from behind the character.
5. Photographer view
Fixed observer at the center of the game field. Can lock view to the character or the target.
[1/2]: Go to the previous/next view.
[W/S]: Character moves forward/backward.
[A/D]: Character turns left/right.
[T/G]: Raise/Lower the gun.
[F/H]: Point gun slightly to the left/right.
Special Command in Photographer View
[R/V]: Stand up / Lower himself.
[L/U]: Lock/Unlock camera to character.
[P/O]: Lock/Unlock camera to target.
- Additional Info
1. There is only one bullet which refills itself once it goes out of game field.
2. Target gradually changes from green to red as it approaches its last column.
3. Target disappears once it has reached the last column.
4. The sun rises and then sets as the target reaches the last column.
Envy My Simplex
Server Clock Delta